The CBD market has been described as the next “Gold Rush” – and for a very good reason. Hemp-derived CBD has recently been made legal thanks to the Farm Bill of 2018, and this means that a whole new world of opportunity has been opened. With a team of world-class chemists, flavor connoisseurs, and mixologists, Savage CBD is a leading brand in the industry, offering a variety of great CBD products. In this Savage CBD review, we will tell you everything that you need to know about this fascinating company.
According to research, the CBD market is going to triple within the next four years. As a result, hundreds of new CBD companies are expected to pop up. This is why these CBD reviews are so important. In our thorough and unbiased reviews, we aim to help customers find reputable CBD sellers who deliver high quality and effective products. So how does Savage CBD oil compare to the market? Let’s take a closer look below.
Official Site: savagecbd.com
Coupon Code: WAY15
Savage CBD Quick Summary
“Some of the best CBD products that I have tried. You can’t go wrong with anything that savage sells.”
Who is Savage CBD?
Savage CBD is a California-based company who provide a range of full-spectrum CBD products for a large consumer base – from those who are experienced CBD users to newbies. As a company that originally started in the e-liquid industry, trading under the name “Savage E-Liquids,” the Savage CBD flavors are some of the best in the industry.
This is a company that is on a mission to help people who suffer from medical issues to obtain relief. By harnessing the power of safe hemp-derived CBD products, Savage CBD believes in helping those who suffer from ailments to restore balance in their lives and ultimately improve their quality of life. As per the website, Savage CBD believes in helping people to obtain happiness and freedom in their lives.
Aside from the above, there isn’t much information about the company on their website. They do, however, have pictures of the team on the “About” page. They appear to be a team of twelve, with Chris Wheeler as CEO and Matt Winters as CFO.
Chris Wheeler is a true rags-to-riches story, and his objective as an entrepreneur is to achieve financial freedom by the age of thirty-five. His latest plan has been to double down in the growing field of CBD products, many of which have led to the successes of Savage CBD. Thanks to his experience of owning and managing vape shops in Southern California, the company currently offers at least nine different liquids, including exotic flavors like Fiji Melons and Kiwi Dragon Berry.
Flavor appears to be one of the main differentiating factors of Savage CBD. Different flavors are offered by plenty of other companies in the CBD marketplace, but Savage CBD appears to focus on flavors that appeal to a large customer base for larger exposure to the benefits of CBD.
Savage CBD Highlights
Savage CBD is a company that strives to help people by offering top quality, natural, and lab tested alternatives at affordable pricing. Whether you’re a CBD newbie or have been using it for years, you can count on Savage CBD to provide all-natural, hemp-derived CBD product that contains the purest ingredients.
Here are some of the highlights of Savage CBD:
- Lab Testing: Each batch is carefully tested to ensure consistency, quality, authenticity, and taste, and lab results are available on the website for all customers to view.
- Transparency: One of the biggest things that set this company apart from the rest is that they try to be as transparent as possible. During each month, Savage publishes articles, videos, and information on their CBD, quality management systems, their labs tests for heavy metals, pesticides, solvents, etc. Once a month they also pull one of each product at random and publish potency tests. They put in a lot of effort to be transparent and show customers their processes, quality systems, staff, products, and brand as a whole.
- CO2 Extraction: They use the CO2 extraction method for sourcing their CBD. This is the best and most effective extraction method and ensures top-quality products. On their website, Savage goes into great detail about how their CBD is extracted and sourced.
- Military Discount: Savage offers a military discount which is a great initiative. We haven’t seen this from many other CBD brands. They don’t state how much discount on the website, but military personnel can click the link to verify their eligibility, and they will then receive a discount code via email.
- Social Media: Savage CBD has a great social media presence with over 5,000 Facebook likes, and more than 32,000 Instagram followers. They’re also on Twitter and Pinterest and have a Youtube channel. They keep their social media platforms relevant and post content regularly. They also host awesome competitions and giveaways – particularly on Instagram – where fans can win some cool CBD products.
Savage CBD Review: Negative Thoughts
One of the things that isn’t so great about Savage CBD is that they have a very strict return policy. The majority of CBD companies offer returns and full refunds within 30 days, even if a product has been opened. However, Savage doesn’t accept any returns on opened products.
If you read through their “Refund and cancellation” policy, you will see just how strict they are. They state that no refunds, exchanges, or returns will be approved without prior authorization from Savage Enterprises. They also state that once an order is placed, it cannot be canceled. It’s all a little harsh in our opinion.
“Savage has the best CBD vape juice. I LOVE the flavor of Driven – it’s very tasty and flavorful. It works to ease my anxiety which is really great considering I suffer a LOT from anxiety and also panic attacks.”
Savage CBD Products
Savage CBD has a wide range of CBD products available. We will divide them into their respective categories to give you an overview below:
- Vapable CBD: There’s a full range of vape juices and cartridges available. The vape juice consists of six options; Driven, Hustle, Passion, Serene, Tranquil, and Vape Shot. They are each sold in a 30 ml bottle and are available in strengths of 250 mg, 500 mg, and 1000 mg. This is except for the vape shot, which only comes in 1000mg. Vape cartridges includes an isolate version, as well as a full-spectrum option. The isolate is sold in a strength of 250 mg, and the full-spectrum cartridge is 500mg.
- Edibles: Savage sells one edible product, and it’s gummies. Each packet includes 6x 50mg of CBD gummies. The ingredients consist of natural and artificial flavors, gelatin, water, citric acid, corn syrup, and pectin.
- Tinctures: Savage keeps it simple with their tinctures. There are two options; Lemon Lime and Pink Grapefruit. Each is available in strengths of 1000 mg, 1500 mg, and 2000 mg. Other ingredients consist of Hemp seed oil, MCT oil, essential oils, and terpenes.
- Full-Spectrum Lotion: Savage offers one of the smoothest and most moisturizing CBD lotions available on the market. It features beautiful soft notes of lavender with undertones of citrus for a nice calming effect, and has a strength of 300 mg CBD.
- Pet CBD: Savage sells CBD spray that has been designed specifically for pets. The spray makes it easy to apply the CBD on any food or beverage. It’s available in a 60 ml bottle and has a strength of 500 mg.
Savage CBD: Costs
The Savage CBD products are really reasonably priced. Considering that these products are high-quality and very effective, we’re satisfied with the fact that the price is very much in line with the rest of the market. Here’s an overview of product prices:
- Vapable CBD: The 250 mg bottles of vape juice cost $39.99, the 500 mg bottles sell for $54.99, and the 1000 mg vape juice will cost you $79.99. The full-spectrum vape cartridge is sold for $59.99 and the isolate cartridge goes for $38.99.
- Edibles: Each pack of 6 CBD gummies sells for $29.99
- Tinctures: The 1000 mg CBD tinctures go for $109.99, you can get the 1500 mg bottle for $129.99, and the 2000 mg bottle sells for $179.99.
- Full-spectrum lotion: You can purchase a bottle of lotion for $59.99
- Pet CBD: The CBD pet spray is sold for $59.99
In this Savage CBD review we want to introduce you to this leading brand – a team of world-class chemists, flavor connoisseurs, and mixologists
Savage CBD Review
With a team of world-class mixologists, chemists, and flavor connoisseurs, Savage CBD is one of the leading brands in the industry, offering a wide variety of delicious CBD e-liquids.
As a company that initially started in the e-liquid industry (under Savage E-Liquids) the brand’s flavors are some of the best in the industry. While this may be the case, I’m more curious about what really matters––the quality of the CBD.
Is Savage CBD worth the hype and are their CBD e-liquids actually a good option to try? Or is the company just blowing smoke with good flavors and flashy branding?
In this review, we intend to find out.
Keep reading to learn about our full experience with Savage CBD and find out if you should give their CBD e-liquids a try!
Table of Contents
- At A Glance
- Quality Review
- Flavor Review
- Price vs Value
- Company Reputation
Our reviewal package from Savage CBD included 9 different flavors from their two e-liquid lines:
Savage CBD (6 Flavors)
- Driven – 250mg (Blue)
- Hustle – 500mg (Red)
- Passion – 250mg (Pink)
- Serene – 250mg (Green)
- Tranquil – 250mg (Yellow)
- Vape Shot – 1000mg Vape Additive (Silver)
Ripe by Savage CBD (3 Flavors)
- Fiji Melons – 250mg
- Kiwi Dragon Berry – 250mg
- Straw Nanners – 250mg
With each flavor defined by a semi-metallic accent color that contrasted with the products’ black packaging, the collection of e-liquids had a uniform appearance that was sleek and bold.
On the box and label of each flavor, Savage CBD listed the product’s ingredients along with a convenient QR code linking to the product’s lab report. This was a great feature because it allows a customer to easily validate the product’s lab report without having to go searching around for it.
Next, I proceeded to fill the product’s childproof dropper and noticed that the liquid appeared very clear, clean, and undiluted, which is a good sign that the product was properly blended, fresh, and uncontaminated.
Now let’s take a look at what’s inside these e-liquids.
Savage CBD’s e-liquids come in a 30ml bottle and are available in 250mg, 500mg, and 1000mg.
According to each product label, Savage CBD is made from the following non-GMO and pesticide-free ingredients: CBD, USP vegetable glycerin (VG), propylene glycol (BG), and natural and artificial flavors.
When reviewing the lab reports for each product, I found that each e-liquid had been analyzed by SC Labs in September of 2019 for Cannabinoid Potency, but not for residual solvents or microbiological impurities.
Based on the report, I can confirm that the amount of CBD listed for each product is accurate. In fact, there’s actually more CBD than Savage CBD lists on the label.
There is no information regarding the CBD source or production process, so I’m assuming that Savage CBD infuses their e-liquids with hemp CBD isolate.
It is important to note that Savage CBD’s E-liquid does contain Propylene Glycol (PG), an ingredient that is used in traditional e-liquids and is necessary for the e-liquid to produce clouds when vaped. PG has been determined to be safe by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA); however, it may cause irritation if it comes into direct contact with the skin.
With some of the best flavors and pricing, Savage CBD's E-Liquids provide " true vaping experience!" Learn more in our Savage CBD Review + 15% OFF Coupon