Biotech CBD Pain Cream 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg from Diamond CBD
CBD Cream from Diamond CBD
Hover Over to Zoom In
This menthol-infused topical cream with a concentrated CBD formula helps soothe sore and achy muscles and joints
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Biotech 250mg, 500mg, or 1000mg CBD Cream from Diamond CBD
- Topical cream for pain relief with CBD and menthol
- Formulated to soothe achy muscles and joints
- Concentrated CBD formula
- CBD content: 250mg, 500mg, or 1000mg
- Hemp stalk derived; does not contain THC
- Size: 4 fl. oz.
For post-purchase inquiries, please contact customer support.
Goods sold by Diamond CBD. View the Goods FAQ to learn more.
Biotech CBD Pain Cream 250mg, 500mg, 1000mg from Diamond CBD
CBD Oil Biotech
CBD Oil Biotech focuses their energies on constantly improving their production process and crafting the most effective, reliable products. Derived from raw hemp oil, CBD Oil Biotech’s products combine natural ingredients with CBD to aid in soothing aches and pains. All products undergo third-party testing to ensure quality standards of purity, potency, and consistency.
CBD Oil Biotech Cream – 500mg
CBD Oil Biotech Cream – 1500mg
CBD Oil Biotech Cream – 1000mg
CBD Oil Biotech Cream – 250mg
CBD Oil Biotech Cream – 250mg (1oz)
CBD Oil Biotech Muscle and Joint Roll-On Cool Relief – 500mg
CBD Oil Biotech Muscle Magic Joint Relief Cream – 1000mg
CBD Oil Biotech Cream – 2500mg
CBD Oil Biotech Muscle and Joint Roll-On Cool Relief – 1000mg
CBD Oil Biotech Muscle Magic Joint Relief Cream – 500mg
CBD Oil Biotech Cream – 10,000mg
There are no reviews yet.
CBD Oil Biotech Muscle Gel – 500mg
CBD Oil Biotech Hand & Body Lotion – 500mg
CBD Oil Biotech Cream – 3500mg
CBD Oil Biotech Cream – 7500mg
In which states am I not able to purchase Delta-8 products currently?
Currently, Delta-8 products are not legal for sale or purchase in Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah. However, contact your state legislators and tell them about the wonder of Delta-8 and ask them to change the law today!
Is Delta-8 legal for sale in MIssissippi?
Yes! Due to a change in the law, Delta-8 products can now be sold and purchased in the state of Mississippi.
Is there a product warranty for my 5To rechargeable vape pen/batteries and what does it entail?
The product warranty is limited to those of the manufacturer. Please refer to the manufacturer website for details. Warranty does not cover collateral damage. Misuse, abuse, incorrect charging and other inappropriate use (failure to strictly follow the safety warnings and instructions set forth in this FAQ, within the packaging and its instructions, and contained on the manufacturer’s website) of this product are not covered under any warranty. Lightfire Group LLC, and Kanger Wholesale USA and their affiliates make and extend no warranties or representations.
What should I know about my 5To battery’s lifecycle?
Batteries that lose 20 percent of their capacity must be removed from service and disposed of properly. We recommend that you inspect and replace your batteries often. Batteries which have been stored and not placed in service for two(2) months should be discarded and not be charged or used.
What is the 5To battery’s operating charging temperature?
Your batteries should always be used at the following temperatures:
- 32 to 113-degrees Fahrenheit
- Discharge: 32 to 140-degree Fahrenheit
Let the batteries cool down to an ambient temperature before charging. During discharge and handling of batteries, do not exceed 160-degree Fahrenheit.
How do I care for my 5To batteries in a safe manner?
- Charge the batteries with a good quality Lithium Polymer charger. A poor-quality charger can be dangerous and must not be used.
- Set voltage and current correctly (failure to do so can cause fire).
- Please check cell voltage after the first charge. For Example:
- 1-Cell: 4.2V (4.15 to 4.22)
- 2-Cell: 8.4V (8.32 to 8.44)
- 3-Cell: 12.6V (12.48 to 12.66)
- 4-Cell: 16.8V (16.64 to 16.88)
- 5-Cell: 18.5V (18.30 to 18.60)
- Do not discharge the batteries to a level below 3V per cell under load. Deep discharge below 3V per cell can deteriorate battery performance.
- Use caution to avoid puncture of the cell. Puncture of cells may cause a fire.
- Charging the battery every 2 months to keep it fresh if you don’t use it.
What are the best practices for storing and transporting my 5To batteries?
When storing and transporting your batteries, you must adhere to the following safety precautions at all times:
- Store your batteries at room temperature between 40 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit for best results.
- Do not expose the battery pack to direct sunlight (heat) for extended periods.
- When transporting or temporarily storing your batteries in a vehicle, the temperature range should be greater than 20 degrees Fahrenheit but no more than 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Storing your batteries at temperatures greater than 170 degrees Fahrenheit for extended periods of time (more than 2 hours) may cause damage to battery and possible fire.
- Do not stack batteries.
- Do not carry loose batteries in your pocket.
- Keep batteries away from metal objects (keys, coins, jewelry, cell phones etc.).
- Keep batteries away from flammable material.
- Keep batteries in their case or other insulated material.
- Periodically check batteries for signs of wear and tear. If observed, dispose of the batteries.
- Do expose batteries to moisture, direct sunlight or unsafe temperature.
Are there any additional best practices for charging my 5To batteries that I should know about?
In addition to the basic list of best practices, please take note of the following:
- Do not charge your battery packs in series. Charge each battery pack individually. Failure to do so may result in incorrect battery recognition and charging functions. Overcharging may occur, and fire may result.
- When selecting the cell count or voltage for charging purposes, select the cell count and voltage as it appears on the battery label. As a safety precaution, please confirm the information printed on the battery is correct.
- Example: The label on a 2-Cell battery pack in series will read charge as 2-Cell (7.4V) or may cause fire. You must select 2-Cell for charging.
- Example: The label on a 3-Cell battery pack in series will read charge as 3-Cell (11.1V) or may cause fire. You must select 3-Cell for charging.
- Selecting a cell count other than the one printed on the battery (always confirm label is correct), can cause fire.
- You must select the charge rate current that does not exceed the battery’s allowed charging current. (Please double check the battery’s specification)
What are the best practices to ensure I charge my 5To batteries safely?
To charge your batteries properly and ensure that nothing goes wrong during the process, adhere to the following best practices at all times:
- Never charge your batteries unattended.
- Put your batteries in a fireproof container and charge them in an isolated area, away from other flammable materials. Always have a fire extinguisher nearby for emergency use.
- Do not overcharge your batteries
- Keep batteries and chargers away from children and pets
- Do not charge batteries overnight
- Do not charge your batteries or device with a phone, tablet, or standard USB port.
- Do not modify, remove or disable security features of your charger or device
- Charge on a flat surface and ventilated area.
- Let the battery cool down to ambient temperature before charging.
What are some best practices to ensure the safety of my 5To batteries?
To ensure the safety of your new rechargeable batteries, adhere to the following best practices at all times:
- Do not cut any terminal wires or solder any connections.
- Never store or charge your battery pack inside your car in extreme temperatures, since extreme temperature could ignite fire.
- Never drop the batteries.
- Never modify the batteries.
- Do not use a damaged charger or one which has been dropped
- Keep the batteries clean
- Do not re-wrap batteries
- We suggest you put the battery in an enclosure to protect it from damages by liquid, accident, or dropping from a height accidentally.
Sign up to receive exclusive info on the latest trends in the industry, product releases, rewards, and more.
At Your Service
- Subscriptions Save
- On Sale
- Shop All
- About Us
- About CBD
- CBD Lab Reports
- CBD University
Terms & Conditions
- Refund policy
Acceptable Methods of Payment
CBD Oil Biotech Extra Strength Pain Relief CBD Creams are the ultimate CBD lotions for pain relief. This concentrated, CBD oil topical ointment (CBD Muscle Rub) has menthol and natural CBD hemp oil.