Best cbd pre rolls
Due to exceptional health benefits, cannabidiol, also known as CBD, is becoming more and more popular, and demand for CBD products is also increasing worldwide. While people were afraid of using CBD products in the past, most of them are now aware that CBD does not produce euphoric effects or those associated with being high. If you still doubt whether CBD is actually non-psychoactive, the answer is YES. Hemp-derived CBD does not contain THC, meaning that the consumption of CBD products is not the same as smoking marijuana.
In fact, CBD pre rolls are among the most popular CBD products on the market. These pre-rolled CBD joints offer dozens of health benefits while causing almost none of the side effects of smoking or vaping marijuana joints. And if you are looking for pure CBD pre rolls, you should definitely refer to Game Up Nutrition, a leading company offering pure CBD products and related accessories.
What Are CBD Pre Rolls and Why Should I Use Them?
To make things more explicit for individuals willing to try CBD prerolls, let’s start by explaining what they are and why you might want to consider smoking CBD joints.
CBD prerolls are a pre-rolled CBD joints that do not contain psychoactive cannabinoid THC. CBD prerolls are derived from hemp since the plant is rich in CBD and the content of THC is less than 0.3%.
While smoking weed can also be relaxing, the presence of THC promotes the effects of being high and other characteristics of being high. On the other hand, pure CBD prerolls allow individuals to receive health benefits without altering their state of mind and mood.
Obviously, there are a number of ways one can consume CBD products. In the case of edibles, you just take them orally. Other popular CBD products are available in forms of topicals, meaning that you need to apply the lotion, cream, or gel, directly onto your skin. CBD prerolls are among other CBD products that are intended to be consumed by smoking or vaping. If you wonder why you should smoke CBD joints instead of taking CBD in another form, here are some advantages.
Some of the advantages of smoking CBD pre-rolled joints include:
- Your body absorbs more CBD (approx. 34-56%);
- CBD enters your lungs directly and is transferred to the bloodstream shortly;
- CBD is absorbed in less than 10 minutes.
Although CBD prerolls are in demand worldwide, it does not necessarily mean that you should also consume CBD via smoking or vaping.
Where Can I Purchase the Best Pre Rolled CBD Joints?
When it comes to purchasing any of the CBD products, you should be extremely attentive while selecting the right one for you. Due to the lack of regulations regarding the content of CBD products, many of them contain other cannabinoids as well. And in some cases, CBD products might even include THC. Although trace amounts of THC are not that likely to produce euphoric effects, the consumption of such CBD products might lead to THC showing up on a drug test.
To avoid unwanted situations and purchase pure CBD products, it is essential to find a reputable company selling products that have been experimentally tested on THC content in them.
If you are seeking pure CBD prerolls, you should consider purchasing them at Gameupnutrition. Game Up Nutrition is a leading CBD shop founded by UFC fighters Nick and Nate Diaz.
Here you can see the famous video clip of Nate Diaz smoking a CBD pre-rolled joint during an open UFC 241 workout.
The products offered by GameUpNutrition include:
What makes Game Up Nutrition so reliable and trustworthy is that it shares CBD Lab Reports for every CBD product sold through their platform. To make sure you are about to purchase a pure CBD pre roll, you can check the corresponding report with the data obtained through cannabinoid tests.
What Is the Average Price for CBD Pre-Roll at Game Up Nutrition?
The price of a CBD pre-roll at GameUpNutrition depends on its flavor. Generally speaking, you can purchase a single machine-rolled cone filled with top-quality crushed hemp flower for as low as $9.99. Depending on the desired flavor, the price of a single pre-roll goes up to $13.99.
If you want to save up some cash, you can purchase a CBD pre-roll pack. The pack comes with 4 individual machine-rolled CBD prerolls and the price ranges from $36.99 to $39.99 a pack.
For individuals who prefer rolling hemp flowers on their own, Game Up Nutrition offers 3.5 grams of high-CBD hemp flower starting at $39.99.
The Best CBD Prerolls by Reviews
Although every single CBD pre-roll listing on Gameupnutrition.com has a 5-star rating, two options are among the best-sellers. These are a single CBG Pre-Roll Hemp Joints and High-CBD Hemp Flower packs.
This is a machine-rolled vegan-friendly cone filled with 0.75 grams of crushed organic hemp flower (no leaves). The product comes in a travel tube, which makes the product intact during shipping and easy-to-store after arrival. The CBD (cannabigerol) content in the product is 13.6%, while pre-rolls contain only 0.05% of THC. You can check the content of the product by following the link to the lab reports.
As stated in the description, the initial smell of a CBD pre-roll is of the fresh hemp plant and cypress. After breaking up, the aroma and flavor of the product escalates and gets more intense.
Here are some of the customer reviews on CBD Pre Rolls sold on Gameupnutrition.com:
- “I have never tried CBG before and I can tell it helped me deal with pain. I even slept a lot better and will order more of this.”
- “These CBD pre-rolls taste great and give a nice feeling while relieving pain.”
- “Worked very quickly to reduce my chronic muscle pain. Very satisfied.”
- “This product is worth every penny. It helped with my chronic back pain. I promise you will love it.”
- “The CBD pre-roll alleviated my headache and relaxed my entire body.”
Another best-seller product on Gameupnutrition.com is a pack of high-CBD hemp flower that has been organically grown and carefully trimmed (first by a machine, then with a hand trim). The pack includes 3.5 grams of crushed hemp flower with no leaves in it. This product is perfect for individuals who prefer rolling up hemp flower themselves.
The smell and flavor of the product depend on the specific strain you select.
The following are available strains for a High-CBD Hemp Flower pack along with CBD and THC content:
|Strain||CBD Content||THC Content|
|Sour Space Candy||12.2%||0.13%|
Here are some of the customer reviews on High-CBD Hemp Flower sold on Gameupnutrition.com:
- “I get injections in my knees every 6 months to alleviate bone-on-bone pain. The product made my knees feel much better and I will order again.”
- “The Hawaiian Haze has an awesome flavor and relieves stress and anxiety quickly.”
- “This is the best CBD flower available on the market. It smells and tastes just awesome. The product really helped me with my aches and pains of wrestling.”
- “Every product I have ordered on Gameupnutrition.com has been exactly as advertised. I am delighted with every single purchase.”
When looking at the reviews, it is clear that Game Up Nutrition offers top-notch CBD products, including best-seller CBD joint prerolls. If you are looking for pure CBD pre-rolls with less than 0.3% THC content, go to Gameupnutrition and find the right option for you.
Different Flavors of CBD Pre Rolls Available at Game Up Nutrition
What makes the GameUpNutrition products even more desirable and popular is a wide selection of flavors. If you do not like that weedy smell, you should definitely consider ordering CBD products with different strains.
The Most Popular types of Cbd Pre Rolls at Gameup Nutrition are
- Special Sauce – The strain is ideal for any situation. Special Sauce hemp flower promotes motivation and calms the entire body. Note that smaller buds offer a sweet and hoppy flavor of fresh berry.
- Hawaiian Haze – Hawaiian Haze hemp flower is for individuals enjoying tropical and floral flavors. This strain is recommended for uplifting motivation for social events or other daytime activities.
- Sour Space Candy – If you prefer the aroma of citrus and tropical fruits with fresh undertones, Sour Space Candy hemp flower is definitely for you. The strain helps with depression, anxiety, and pain.
- Elektra – Along with having a deep citrus fruit aroma, Elektra is characterized by chocolate tones.
- Pineberry – With a flavor of fresh fruits and berries, the Pineberry hemp flower features intense tones of alpha-pinene. The strain will make you feel energized right after a couple of hits.
- Lifter – If you prefer an all-natural CBD pre-roll, go with the Lifter strain. This product is characterized by high-CBD content and slightly sweet flavor.
- Cherry Limeade – Cherry Limeade hemp flower is another high-CBD product featuring the flavor of tart cherries and citrus.
- Frosted Lime – Frosted Lime strain is also a high-CBD hemp flower with citrus scent and skunky aroma hints.
Best cbd pre rolls Due to exceptional health benefits, cannabidiol, also known as CBD, is becoming more and more popular, and demand for CBD products is also increasing worldwide. While people
Best CBD Pre-Rolls and Cigarettes
Not all cannabis and CBD pre-rolls are created equally. Some pre-rolls carry strains for calm and sleep, while others enhance your mood and focus.
We recommend CBD pre-rolls for pretty much anything. Indica hemp strains are perfect for sleep and overall relaxation. Sativa strains are better for late morning/afternoon dosing. They provide your mind with sufficient focus and concentration, as well as energy. The same goes for pre-packed CBD cigarettes.
Marijuana pre-rolls, on the other hand, carry higher percentages of THC. They will get you high but with unique benefits. Great for total mind and body relaxation. Also useful for energization, focus, creativity, and socializing — 8-12% THC is useful here. Beginners should stick to 3-6% THC.
We’ve tested out some of the best CBD joints and CBD cigarettes on the market and picked out the highest-quality ones you can buy online now.
Best Hemp CBD Pre-Rolls
Hemp-derived CBD pre-rolls are a fantastic way of delivering CBD into your body. They are fast-acting and convenient. Sativa pre-rolls carry energizing, mood-lifting properties, while Indica-dominant strains are designed to relax you. We generally recommend Sativa-dominant strains for social and recreational events. Indica-dominant strains are more effective at helping you sleep and wind down.
1. Secret Nature Frosted Kush (Indica)
Secret Nature Frosted Kush Indica pre-rolls pack a punch. The Indica CBD hemp strain used is deeply calming. A perfect choice for an afternoon smoke. Flavorsome and rich. Aromatic cupcake frosting, fruit, and gasoline notes. Pungently sweet on the taste buds.
2. Cannaflower Rest
Cannaflower Rest pre-rolls are strong and hard-hitting for immediate relief. Packed with beneficial myrcene and borneol terpenes alongside a full range of amazing cannabinoids, these Sativa-dominant pre-rolls are perfect for winding down. Strong fruity aroma. Punchy citrus and floral flavor.
3. Green Unicorn Farms Special Sauce (Indica)
This Indica pre-roll packs an almighty punch. The hemp strain used is driven by a potent CBD and terpenoid profile, ideal for nighttime. Strong vanilla and berry aroma with a slight hint of musk and haze. Fruity with an almost gasoline-like flavor.
4. Cheef Botanicals Sour Diesel (Sativa)
Cheef Botanicals Sour Diesel pre-rolls are potent, fast-acting, and immediately effective. The Sour Diesel strain is a distinct Sativa-dominant hybrid strain famous for its energizing and awakening qualities. Perfect for focus and creativity. Rich, deep diesel-like aroma. Strong peppery, spicy flavor.
5. Secret Nature Papaya Nights (Sativa)
Secret Nature Papaya Nights Sativa pre-rolls are as uplifting as they are relaxing. The CBD hemp strain used is a pure Sativa known for its mood-enhancing qualities. Perfect for social and recreational purposes. Notes of tantalizing fruit and citrus. Strong papaya and haze flavor to refresh your palette.
6. Neurogan CBD Rolls
Neurogan’s CBD Rolls are incredibly well-crafted. Containing 100% organic flower sourced from Danish hemp farms, Neurogan’s pre-roll offering is as relaxing as it is energizing. No tobacco, no nicotine, no additives.
7. Industrial Hemp Farms Caviar Rolls
Industrial Hemp Farms has released its potent, highly-energizing premium hemp CBD Caviar Pre-Roll product. Featuring high-grade, indoor-grown hemp abundant in terpenes, these joints are designed for a smooth and delicious smoke. Perfect for focus and concentration.
8. Plain Jane Blunt Sampler
King Palm CBD Blunt Sampler features four different CBD pre-roll blunts, each carrying some of our favorite CBD hemp strains: Blueberry Diesel (Hybrid), CBG Blend (Hybrid), Golden Cherry (Hybrid), Sour Space Cherry (Sativa-Dominant).
Best CBD Cigarettes
Hemp-derived CBD cigarettes are ideal for regular cigarette smokers, especially ones who are trying to quit. The shape and size are identical to a regular cigarette. No tobacco. No nicotine. No abundant carcinogenic. Just pure, uncontaminated hemp flower.
1. Toast Emerald
Toast Emerald CBD Cigarettes are potent. Carries cannabinoid and terpene-rich CBD hemp flower designed to give you an enjoyable smoking experience. Made using hemp pre-roll paper and wood pulp filters. Perfect for weekend energy and revitalization.
2. Lyte CBD Cigarettes
Lyte CBD Cigarettes are mild but effective. Packed with 100% hemp flower blended with lavender. Very relaxing and soothing. Perfect for nighttime. Sleep-inducing effects. Beautiful floral aroma.
Neurogan CBD cigarettes are mild and subtle. Various strains of CBD hemp flower blended into tightly-packed CBD cigarette rolls. Made with 100% Danish-grown hemp on organic farms.
4. Plain Jane
Plain Jane CBD Hemp Cigarettes offer a smooth and flavorful smoke. Combining Elektra, Lifter, and Sour Space Candy strains, these cigarettes provide a full and lasting experience. Energizing, mood-enhancing, and brain-powering. Strong floral and peppery aroma. Pine, herbal, and peppery flavors with distinct mint and berry undertones.
5. Redwood Reserves
Redwood CBD Cigarettes are nice and easy to smoke. Fairly potent. Blends Golden Redwood, Carolina Dream, and Wild Bourbon CBD hemp strains. Energizing and mood-enhancing but also calming and soothing. Carries a broad spectrum of beneficial terpenes to enhance your experience. Citrus and pine aroma with gasoline and haze undertones. Strong fruit, pine flavor. Perfect as a Monday night refresher.
Photo by Secret Nature
2020 has been the year of the cannabidiol (CBD) and cannabis pre-roll.
CBD has become popular for a myriad of reasons from recreational and social use to health. People smoke, vape, oil drop to help them sleep, relax, relieve anxiety and pain.
CBD via hemp is likely accessible for you since hemp’s federal legalization in Dec 2018 by the Trump administration. Thus far, pre-rolls (alongside cannabis and hemp flower) have dominated the market, attributing to 9.1% of cannabis sales across the US. A further 31% of all cannabis customers bought at least one pre-roll.
This, alone, is a testament to its popularity. More and more Americans are moving away from cannabis and hemp-derived oils, capsules, and edibles and shifting back toward traditional cannabis and hemp flower in pre-roll form.
It’s no surprise, really. Pre-rolls are as convenient as they are potent and effective. Users get to experience cannabis and hemp at their most natural. They’re also useful for beginner users who don’t know how to roll their own marijuana or CBD joints.
What to look for when buying CBD pre-rolls
When we’re purchasing cannabis and CBD hemp pre-rolls, we’re meticulous. All the products we’ve listed in the best pre-rolls list above have been properly vetted using the selection criteria below.
1. Choose quality flower from a reputable grower
Quality cannabis flower (marijuana or CBD hemp flower) is vital. If the cannabis flower used in the pre-rolls is dry, it’s not going to taste very nice. If the flower is grown and cultivated in less-than-adequate conditions, it may be contaminated and not fit for your consumption.
One way to know if your pre-roll is high-quality is to look at the color of the ash trails when lit. Generally, black ash equals bad quality and white ash equals good quality. Why? Because white ash indicates the cannabis/hemp has been properly processed and treated during (and after) harvest.
2. The pre-roll should be tightly packed (but not too tight)
The best pre-rolls are the ones packed with moderate tightness and burn evenly all the way down to the butt. Poorly made joints are typically loose with small areas of empty space inside the roll. This causes it to lose shape, resulting in an unsatisfying hit.
However, if packed too tight, the hit will be almost non-existent due to restricted airflow through the pre-roll.
3. The pre-roll should be in sealed packaging to preserve freshness
Hemp and cannabis pre-rolls should come in untampered, vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve freshness. Alternatively, a sealed, airtight tube is more than adequate.
These packaging options stop oxidizing airflow and moisture damage from ruining the hemp or cannabis flower. They also lock in valuable aromas and scents.
Steer-clear from pre-rolls not in sealed, airtight packaging. The freshness may already be diminished resulting in an unpleasant or ineffective smoke.
4. No stems or twigs used in the joint
It’s difficult to know whether your pre-rolled joint has loose twigs or stems in it from the outside. The only way to really know is if you pull it apart, which defeats the purpose of a pre-roll altogether.
The problem with stems and twigs in a joint is they’re useless. They have near-negligible amounts of THC and CBD. When smoked, they can also produce a very harsh smoke, as well as cause headaches and sometimes nausea.
A decent pre-roll filled with cannabis bud is advised. Cannabis or hemp bud contains the highest percentage of THC/CBD.
5. Quality of the joint’s flavor
The quality of the smoke and flavor is the biggest tell-tale sign of a decent cannabis preroll.
Before lighting up your CBD joint, we recommend “dry-pulling” by putting the unlit pre-roll in your mouth and inhaling.
If the pre-roll is good quality, you’ll notice the full and rich flavor of cannabis terpenes and flavonoids.
If it’s bad quality, the flavor is the opposite. Strangely subtle, weak, and unremarkable. The fresh flavors from the terpenes and flavonoids have all but disappeared.
6. Quality of the pre-roll’s smell and scent
Similar to flavor quality, a pre-roll’s smell and scent are good indicators of quality.
Smelling an unlit pre-roll by holding it close to your nose is recommended. A good-quality strain that’s been grown, harvested, and processed correctly will produce a strong aroma.
Depending on the strain and terpene profile, strong citrus, pine, berry, spice, or sweet aromas are easily recognized.
7. Clean lab report
Third-party lab test reports—also known as Certificates of Analysis (COAs)—are arguably the most important things to look out for when purchasing cannabis and hemp pre-rolls.
COAs are produced by accredited, independent testing laboratories often specializing in cannabis testing and analysis. They act as a magnifying glass into the cannabis products you purchase.
A COA includes the following:
- Cannabinoid Profile — the number of cannabinoids in the flower and the amount present (as a percentage)
- Terpene Profile — the number of terpenes in the flower and the amount present (as a percentage)
- Heavy Metals Testing — presence of any arsenic, lead, mercury, or cadmium
- Pesticides & Herbicides Testing
- Mycotoxin Testing — presence of environmental/biological toxins such as mold, fungi, parasites, etc.
All reputable cannabis and CBD brands will have these posted publicly on their website.
Types of pre-rolls
1. Cannabis joints
- Made by cannabis dispensaries, vendors, or brands
- Made using rolling paper, cannabis flower (high-THC), and a crutch/filter at the butt end
- Common types of rolling paper include rice paper, hemp paper, and tree pulp
- No tobacco is used in the roll (unlike cannabis pre-roll spliffs)
Regular cannabis or marijuana pre-rolls are exactly what they say on the tin: pre-made joints (sometimes known as pre-made Js or zoots). They’re premade by cannabis dispensaries, vendors, and/or brands.
Most cannabis joints are made from rolling paper (hemp, rice, or wood pulp), cannabis/marijuana flower (with no tobacco), and a crutch/filter at the butt end.
Unlike regular cannabis pre-roll spliffs, joints contain no tobacco whatsoever. This is useful for users who don’t want an extra tobacco buzz or dislike the idea of inhaling tobacco altogether.
2. Cannabis spliffs
- Practically the same as regular cannabis joints — only difference is tobacco
- The tobacco gives your high an extra buzz — too much can make the high unpleasant
- Spliffs are good for pain and inflammatory issues
Spliffs are practically identical to cannabis joints. The only difference is the spliffs are pre-made with cannabis and tobacco. This gives you an extra buzz while smoking it. The more tobacco placed inside the spliff, the bigger the buzz.
The only downside to pre-rolled spliffs is you don’t have direct control over how much tobacco is placed between the rolling papers. Too much tobacco and the buzz can be overwhelming and your overall high may be unpleasant.
3. Cannabis blunts
- Blunts are different from joints and spliffs
- Blunts use tobacco leaves or empty cigar paper as rolling paper
- Typically bigger and carry much more cannabis (six or seven joints worth)
- Take longer to smoke due to density
Blunts differ from spliffs and joints insofar as the material they’re rolled in, as well as the amount of hemp/marijuana packed in them.
While regular pre-rolls often use hemp paper, rice paper, or wood pulp, blunts are almost always made from tobacco leaves or empty cigar paper. This gives the blunt its nice tobacco flavor.
Blunts also have more cannabis in them — way more than joints and spliffs. They’re certainly not for the casual cannabis user. Many believe smoking an entire blunt is the equivalent of smoking six to seven joints.
The plus side to blunts is they’re perfect for a night with friends. They take ages to smoke, simply because of the density of cannabis and cigar paper/tobacco leaves. You can pass it around many times before you hit the end.
4. Joints infused with concentrates
- Cannabis pre-rolls with concentrates are commonly known as infused pre-rolls
- Essentially regular cannabis pre-rolls with cannabis concentrates in them
- Some dispensaries, vendors, etc use different methods of cannabis concentrate infusion e.g. liquidized distillate down the pre-roll tip and then rolled in hash or kief
- Infused pre-rolls are very potent — not recommended for beginners
Cannabis pre-rolls infused with concentrates are simply called infused pre-rolls. This type of pre-roll is essentially a normal joint with a high-THC cannabis concentrate placed in with the cannabis flower for extra potency.
Dispensaries, vendors, and brands use other methods of infusing concentrates into the pre-roll as well. Coating the roll with hash, hash water, or kief is one example. This method requires a liquidized distillate to be put down the pre-roll tip. This will give the roll an easier surface for the hash, water hash, or kief to cling on to.
High-THC cannabis concentrates commonly used in infused pre-rolls include:
- Cannabis oil
- Cannabis wax
- Cannabis shatter
- Cannabis crumble
Infused pre-rolls are not for the faint of heart. Many concentrates contain a huge level of THC (the highest we’ve seen is 75-80%). We don’t recommend this to beginners.
5. Hemp-derived CBD pre-rolls
- Hemp-derived CBD pre-rolls won’t get you high — contain trace amounts of THC
- The amount of CBD in these pre-rolls is roughly 50–200mg of CBD
- Additional CBD concentrates can be infused in the pre-roll e.g. CBD crumble or a CBD isolate that carries 80–90% CBD
Hemp pre-rolls are practically the same as cannabis joints without cannabis flower. Instead, hemp flower is used, which contains very little to no THC and won’t give you a high.
It will, however, give you a slight, subtle euphoric buzz similar to drinking one beer. It won’t impact your cognitive abilities, nor will it affect your judgment, but it will give you a slight “heady” feeling. This buzz lasts anywhere between one and two hours on average.
Hemp pre-rolls are commonly used as a potent way to consume CBD. The amount of cannabidiol in a hemp-derived joint varies but you’re most likely to find around 50-200mg.
If you want more CBD from your joint, you can include a CBD concentrate. CBD crumble or a CBD isolate is popular here. Many CBD concentrates like wax, shatter, dabs carry +90% CBD, which is a very high percentage and works as a potent CBD top-up.
6. CBD cigarettes
- Hemp (CBD) cigarettes are not regular tobacco cigarettes
- They contain no tobacco or nicotine
- Made using only hemp flower packed into a rolling paper with a cotton filter
- The size and the shape of a hemp cigarette is exactly the same as a regular tobacco cigarette — useful for users who want to cut down on smoking
Hemp-derived CBD cigarettes are not regular tobacco cigarettes, even though they look exactly like them. They even come in a pack similar to regular tobacco cigarettes.
The difference is, you won’t find any tobacco here — just pure hemp flower. Many use hemp cigarettes as a way of quitting or cutting down on regular tobacco cigarette smoking.
Hemp cigarettes are, however, similar to tobacco cigarettes insofar as they use a cotton filter at the butt end. Smoking them feels like puffing on a cigarette. The shape is exactly the same, as is the filter size.
Taste-wise, there is a slight tobacco-ish flavor. This could simply be because of how the hemp cigarette is manufactured.
CBD pre-rolls vs. cannabis pre-rolls
The biggest difference between CBD pre-rolls and cannabis joints is the type of flower put in them.
CBD pre-rolls are made from hemp (with
Where to buy pre-rolls?
There are two main places to purchase pre-rolls:
- Licensed dispensaries
Buying marijuana pre-rolls in licensed dispensaries
You find cannabis/marijuana pre-rolls with high percentages of THC in licensed cannabis dispensaries located in states where cannabis is legal for recreational or medical use. States such as California, Oregon, and Alaska, for example.
Many of these dispensaries offer a delivery service, as well as in-store purchasing.
In some states, you must be 18+ to purchase medical marijuana with a doctor’s prescription and 21+ for recreational marijuana with a state-licensed ID card.
All marijuana dispensaries and delivery services will ask you to provide the legal documentation before purchase.
You’ll be hard-pressed to find marijuana pre-rolls online. It’s 100% illegal to ship or transport these types of pre-rolls or any marijuana products across state borders.
Recommended licensed dispensaries for marijuana pre-rolls:
There are many amazing licensed dispensaries located all across the US. Here are a few we recommend:
- MedMen (California)
- Bud & Bloom (Santa Ana, California)
- The Healing Center (San Diego, California)
- Kaleafa (Oregon City, Oregon)
- Electric Lettuce (Eugene, Oregon)
Knowing whether a licensed dispensary is legitimate or not is important. Here’s what to look out for:
- Check the business address online to see if it’s licensed
- Check for a QR code on the shop window or door
- Opening hours — no licensed dispensary can operate between 10:00pm and 6:00am
- Identification — licensed dispensaries must ask for ID by law to confirm age (18+ or 21+)
- Tax fees — all licensed dispensaries pay tax fees, check your receipt
Buying CBD pre-rolls and CBD cigarettes online
You can buy hemp pre-rolls and hemp cigarettes online. It’s perfectly legal in 47 US states.
You can have these products (alongside other hemp-derived CBD products) shipped and transported across state borders unless you live in Idaho, Nebraska, or South Dakota (all CBD is illegal in these states for now).
You can also purchase some of the best CBD pre-rolls and cigarettes from head shops and vape stores. Buying online is often seen as more convenient than buying in-store unless you’re a beginner and would prefer face-to-face interaction to know exactly what to buy.
Recommended online stores for hemp-derived CBD pre-rolls and CBD cigarettes online:
Although there are hundreds of fantastic online stores where you can pick up the top-rated CBD pre-rolls and CBD cigarettes, we recommend the following:
- Industrial Hemp Farms
- CBD American Shaman
- Pure Potent
- Dr. Ganja
When purchasing pre-rolls, make sure to look out for:
- Third-party test results — Certificates of Analysis (COAs)
- USA-grown hemp (organic, non-GMO)
- Full-spectrum CBD (not hemp oil)
- Cannabinoids included — cannabinol (CBN), cannabichromene (CBC), cannabidivarin (CBDV), tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV), etc.
- Terpenes included (linalool, myrcene, etc)
- Extraction method (advanced CO2, ethanol)
- Additional ingredients (all-natural, organic)
Here are the 13 best CBD pre-rolls and caviar rolls, CBD cigarettes, and CBD blunts you can buy online now.